[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Addresses of NT-papyri holders

I have an ambition to see high quality colour images of the NT manuscripts
made available through computer channels. This is a grand ambition,
however the logical first step - the NT papyri - is a manageable group.
According to NA27, there are 99 papyri held at 45 locations. Using Aland's
'Kurzgefasste Liste' (1963) and the 'World of Learning 1993' directory, I
have been able to obtain the addresses of 36 of these locations and have
written to them to inquire about the possibility of obtaining permission
to include images of their papyri in a CD-ROM. So far 21 have replied.

Now to my request: If you can, please complete or correct the following
lists and return them to me. There are two: the first contains the 9
addresses I have not obtained yet. The second includes the institutions I
wrote to but which have not responded. (It is possible that some of the
addresses I used were incorrect.) The Gregory-Aland numbers of the papyri
are given at the end of the corresponding addresses.

List 1: Incomplete addresses.

1)
Bodmer Library

Cologny Genf