[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

No Subject

Hi,

On the Apologia List there is currently a thread dealing with the question of
whether or not the KJV is 'the' version of the Bible. I am sure that
this is a familiar debate for many of you. Perhaps this question has
already been discussed here before and I apologize if this is old hat
to most of you. The following is a post that I made which, I hope,
is accurate (at least it is an accurate description of what I understand),
but I have some questions and comments that I would like addressed. Can
anyone in this list help me out. Most specifically I would like to know if
my data, conclusions, and comments seem out of line. As well I have some
specific questions which are listed at the end. I would like to settle this
issue, at least in my mind and I would like to hear both sides of the coin.
So far the response on the Apologia list was 'go to the Greek List', and
so here I am. Here is the majority of the post:

Paul Mikulecky
(email: paul.mikulecky@actc.ab.ca)