[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Extraneous material

I would appreciate it if the fluff content of the list could be
reduced.  What I refer to is the following:

 * religious statements referring to one's personal faith
 * arguments about inerrancy and inspiration
 * basically anything not having to do with the topic of the list.

I subscribe to this list (as others have said) to keep my Greek
current, not to discuss theology or religion _except_ as it
directly bears on the _ACADEMIC_ study of the koine Greek corpus.
There are plenty of other forums in which to discuss other
matters; please take these issues there instead.  This is simply
a matter of net.common.courtesy.

Thank you very much.  Please address all flames or comments
to me personally.

--Greg Aist