[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TAN: Revelation 13:18 biblio/examples?

I am undertaking a study of the individuals/phenomena - both serious
and satirical - identified with the cryptic 666 of Revelation 13.18.
In particular, I am interested in examining the methodologies employed
by various interpreters to arrive at their identifications. Relevant
bibliography and./or specific examples of such identification would be
much appreciated.

TIA.

Felix
                                  _ _
                                  o o
| Felix Sung                              Wycliffe College           |
| Internet: fsung@epas.utoronto.ca        Toronto School of Theology |
| CompuServ: 70334,3533                   5 Hoskin Ave.              |
| Voice: (416) 759-8285                   Toronto, Ontario M5S 1H7   |
|    The researches of many commentators have already thrown much    |
|     darkness on this subject, and it is possible that, if they     |
|       continue, we shall soon know nothing at all about it.        |
|                                                   - Mark Twain     |