[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

More Books for Sale

This is being cross-posted to B-GREEK, B-HEBREW, BIBLE, CHRISTIA, and
IVCF-L.

A few weeks ago I posted a list of books for sale, to which I got a
large number of responses.  I have just updated the list.  There are
a few titles left from the first list, but quite a few new ones have
been added.  The books are all in very good shape, and the price I am
asking for each is *half* the retail price.  If you are interested in
getting a copy of the list, send me a message at either of the email
addresses below.  I will be away from my office next week (August 7-
12).  Any inquiries that come during that week will get a response as
soon as I am back in the office on the 13th.  Thanks.

| Craig W. Beard                                                     |
| Mervyn H. Sterne Library                                           |
| The University of Alabama at Birmingham             (205) 934-6364 |
| 917 South 13th Street                        slb2009@uabdpo.bitnet |
| Birmingham, AL  35294-0014             cbeard@beowulf.mhsl.uab.edu |