Subject: transliteration
Author:  cpsllhx@gsusgi2.gsu.edu_at_internet at X400PO
Date:    8/17/94 7:26 AM

As some of us look to starting a discussion in the Christian Interactive
Network on CompuServe to discuss Greek NT studies, we need to find out if
there is a generally accepted way of transliterating Greek as ASCII? I
have seen eta as "H" or as "h" and have seen omega as "w" and so on. Is
chi an "x" or a "ch"? Does upsilon become "u" or "y"?

David Housholder