[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

suggestion

     If anyone would like to respond to perceptions or assumptions about my
personal opinions on politics or theology, please reply *privately* to my
e-address and do not bother the list with things that have nothing to do
with Greek or the New Testament passages being examined here.
     Of course if you do have a point about the Greek or the proper
literary-critical interpretation of the passage, please do jump in!
Biases about the meaning of the Bible are a given, but biases about people
here, or assumptions about their character/beliefs, should not be.
Hopefully we can pick up with respect on both sides and start where we
left off.  Peace.

Greg Jordan
jordan@chuma.cas.usf.edu