[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Noise on the list

B-Greek Digest #426 contained 296 lines.

Only five lines had ANY relevance to the subject-matter of the
list name, namely:

>Is all this *really* the biblical greek discussion
>group? If it is then I'll unsubscribe and look for
>greek scholarship elsewhere. Imho there are several
>individuals who need to carry on their axe grinding in
>regular email. I would really like to hear others opinions on
this.

>Chuck Arnold

The signal to noise ratio of this list has been degraded so
much that, as Chuck says, switching off is the only remedy --
unless several bores can be persuaded to abandon their
self-centred abuse of hospitality and turn themselves off.

Maurice A. O'Sullivan  [Bray,Ireland]

mauros@iol.ie