[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

re: Request for information

Dennis,

I havn't noticed any postings to b-greek re:your request for info that
include Jim Found's _Basic Greek in 30 Minutes a Day_. I don't know where
you are in your study of Greek but this book imho is without a doubt the
best for a student's first exposure. I have used it successfully with an
adult class at my chuch. It too can be purchased through CBD. I have a
number of progressively more advanced grammars but the first one I would
recommend beyond Founds' is James Efird's _A Grammar for New Testament
Greek_ available from Abingdon Press. I would also second one of your
other readers who suggested James Voelz's _Fundamental Greek Grammar_
available from Concordia Publishing.

Regards

Chuck Arnold