[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

re: LXX in Electronic Form?

Pat Gardella asked how one might obtain a copy of the LXX electronically.
A listing of internet sources of electronic versions can be obtained via
Telnet to archie.doc.ic.ac.uk : login as archie and at the prompt type
prog bible. This is perhaps the most complete list I've found.
Strangelove's _The Electric Mystics Guide to the Internet_ presently in 2
vols is available via ftp to panda1.uottowa.ca in the /pub/religion
directory and may be able to point you to other internet sources. But
until you get full internet access I'd buy a copy from CBD for $24.95.

Regards,

Chuck Arnold