[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Windows Bible software

I know that this question has already been answered, but I don't
have the answer because I use a Mac.  A pastoral friend has a new windows software. What Bible software for windows is available?
He is interested in having NT Greek, OT Hebrew (including an
ability to work in those languages), the LXX, and the vulgate
along with a couple of English translations.  Does anything out
there fit his needs?  Do you have a contact number?

Feel free to respond via the listserver, or write me
individually.  In advance, I appreciate your help.

John Baumann
REVJCB@DELPHI.COM