[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: has anyone tried this?

Yes, I've tried the Computer and Language E-Print Archive. Basically you
subscribe to an announcement mailing list. Every couple of days you get
sent a list of newly added papers with short abstracts.

If you want a paper you either e-mail, ftp, or use the Web and download
either the LaTeX source or Postscript version.

I've found the whole thing wonderful and wish it existed for other
disciplines (like New Testament Greek).

James K. Tauber, Undergraduate Student          E 'n la sua volontate
Centre for Linguistics, UWA, Australia	            e nostra pace.
E-mail: jtauber@tartarus.uwa.edu.au                    - Dante Alighieri
WWW:    http://tartarus.uwa.edu.au:70/students/jtauber