[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Reply to Job 4:18

John you wrote a reply to Job 4:18(The previous verse asks,"Can mortals be
innocent from God's point of veiw?     Can humans be pure before their
maker?"     Then our verse occurs,"even in his servants he puts no trust, and
he charges his angels with error." The gist of this is that Job has
maintained that he is innocent and pure, that he doesn't desearve the
suffering that he's experienced. Chaps 4-5 are Eliphaz's response where he
suggests that job is mistaken. In our verses, Eliphaz is saying, if God
doesn't even think the angels are totally blameless, then why should you
think a human being can be blameless?

                                                                           My
First question to you, was Christ a human being?                       My
secound question to you, was Christ blameless(without blemish)?     My third
question did Christ who was blameless who also was a human being suffer?
                                                    You see we have adopted
the false teaching that (I am a sinner that is my nature therefore I can not
be without blemmish.) that is why Christ was sent. (look at his angels they
sin, look at this man he sins, As adam said in Genisis God you gave me this
woman.     we are forever trying to balance our iniquity's against another.
    Blind leading the Blind all of you.     For no matter what the sin is if
you (speeding in your car when God said to obey the laws of your country you
are turning away from God.    Jesus didn't come that you may spin round and
round like tops through constent forgiveness.)     It's done like this repent
be cleaning your self through the Blood of the Lamb and sin no more.     As
John said turn from sin turn to God.    Did John have sin.You see through
christ in his likeness in his way in his imitation and manifestation in us we
become worthy of the kingdom of God.   And this is the narrow Gate.     If in
the least sin you find excuse for it you are outside the Kingdom.
     Matthew 24:38 In [Those] days before the flood, they were eating and
drinking, marrying and giving in  marriage, up to the day that noah entered
the ark.    Revolations 7:14"These are the ones who have survived the time of
great distress; they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood
of the lamb." Isaiah 1:18 Come now, let us set things right, says the Lord:
    Though your sins be like scarlet, they may become white as wool.     If
you are willing, and obey, you shall eat the good things of the land; but if
you refuse and resist, the sword shall consume you; for the mouth of the lord
has spoken.      If you knew the scripture We are instructed to ataint to be
as perfect with out error as our father in Heaven is Perfect.