[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Which do I seek ?

All right.  This is my last message, but I feel a need to defend myself
(of course, that's what started this).  I am new to b-greek and mailing
lists in general.  I stand humbly corrected as to the relevance of
discussing Q.
  I admit I had unconsiously assumed any true Bible scholar would
also be a believer.  I had overlooked the pure literary aspect of
studying scripture.  I will in the future try to learn what I can from
the posts and ignore the ones that are uninteresting to me, rather than
voice my opinion of them, as this only stirs up more comments that have
nothing to do with b-greek, and hence are just cluttering subscribers'
mailboxes (like this one, which is the last one from me).
			Grace and Peace (I can still say that, right?),
			John Whitlock