[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Clue to MCI error message?

Donn Leatherman <leather@southern.edu> writing on:
Sat, 29 Oct 1994 07:45:05 -0400 (EDT)
Re:  Error messages

wrote:

> I don't think it will be constructive for anyone
>else to complain about this, but if anyone is able to do
something
>constructive to stop this annoying problem, it would be much
>appreciated.

I wonder if we have a clue to the source of the problem in this
error message I have received:

>Sorry. Your message could not be delivered to:
>doug hanley (The name was not found at the remote site. Check
that >the name has been entered correctly.)

I have never had any correspondence with "doug hanley", and it
is clear that this error message was generated by my posting to
B-GREEK.

Hope that is of some help.

Maurice

Maurice A. O'Sullivan  [Bray,Ireland]