[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: SBL convention

As a matter of fact, I'll be chairing a session on Wisdom, Apocaplyptic,
and early Christianity (S188, I don't know the date or time off hand).
It is a sort of exploratory session aimed at greater precision in the way
we understand Wisdom and Apocalyptic in 1st century texts and groups.  It
will also touch on Q.
Pat Tiller