[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: NT Greek

On Wed, 16 Nov 1994, David A. Salomon wrote:

> Would someone please recommend a good book to begin study of NT
> Greek? I really have no background in Greek but do know Latin, French
> and Hebrew.

It is a crying shame that there are no archives for our list, because
there was a significant thread on this very subject back in the late
summer or early fall. If someone doesn't beat me to it, I'll search my
own catalogued thread files and find that thread and send it to you;
there's no point in giving you one opinion alone, since several of us
have our own favorites and the correspondence may give you some notion of
the relative merits of the different alternatives. If I don't get it to
you this evening, I'll try to get in tomorrow morning.

One Brookings Drive, St. Louis, MO 63130, USA
(314) 935-4018