[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Fonts available

This is an advertisement regarding ancient fonts sent to the list owner
and now being forwarded to the list as a whole.  I do not receive any
money for this, hence I do judge if the topic of the advertisement is
appropriate to the list's subject matter.

I am using this opportunity to see it at least 5 people on the list fall into
the following category: 1) You did not already know about this product
2) You really wanted to know about this product 3) You sent away for the
information. 4) You send me mail saying so.

If you fit this category drop me a quick note.  I'm not certain how I will
use this information, but I would like to know.

David John Marotta, Medical Center Computing, Stacey Hall
Univ of Virginia (804) 982-3718 wrk INTERNET: djm5g@virginia.edu
Box 512 Med Cntr (804) 924-5261 msg  PRODIGY: KCMR45A
C'ville VA 22908 (804) 296-7209 fax   IBM US: usuvarg8
*** Forwarding note from SMTP    --DMT03    12/07/94 12:36 ***