From: Robert Kraft <kraft@ccat.sas.upenn.edu>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 1994 01:52:12 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Markan Mysteries [was: Cephas]

Various levels of understanding/status among the disciples;
conflict with other early Christian positions/leaders;
cryptic expressions and hidden truths in Mark --
does anyone read Morton Smith anymore (did anyone ever?)?
It might be a stimulating experience, whether you agree or not.

Bob Kraft, UPenn