From: W.Burton@agora.stm.it
Date: Tue,  28 Feb 95 11:49:21 GMT
Subject: Lost Mail

Through some act of God (most likely (SIP - the Italian phone system) while

downloading the
helpful responses to my question about the Killing of the Prophets, the
line disconnected with the
message  _NO CARRIER_.  This happens often so I was unconcerned.  When I
got back on-line,
I discovered the last 150 messages in my mailbox had been deleted INCLUDING
ALL THE

If it is easy to do, could anyone who has responded to that question in the
last 48 hours be kind
enough to re-post their messages?

I'd certainly appreciate it.

Floundering in Cyberspace,