[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

b-greek-digest V1 #638

b-greek-digest            Wednesday, 29 March 1995      Volume 01 : Number 638

In this issue:

        Re: Noah's Story
        Baptism
        Re: Baptism
        Book of Acts in First Century Setting
        Re: Re, "This generation..." etc.
        Re: Baptism
        Re: Baptism
        Missourians
        Re: Baptism
        Re: Baptism
        Re: Honor, Shamelessness, and Cynics
        Fw: it could be worse (fwd)
        Re: Honor, Shamelessness, and Cynics
        Re: Baptism
        Re: Missourians
        Re: Aland's early text
        [none]
        genre of Revelation
        [none]

From: GLENN WOODEN <glenn.wooden@acadiau.ca>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 1995 08:55:03 ADT
Subject: Re: Noah's Story

Clifford,

You ask:

>     My question is then is there any Biblical evidence to support a Noah
> preaching ministry?

If you have not already done so, you should also look into the
"Book of Noah", parts of which are thought to be in 1 Enoch and at
Qumran.

Glenn Wooden
Acadia Divinity College
Wolfville N.S.