From: Tyler Williams <twilliam@epas.utoronto.ca>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 1995 01:23:03 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: UMI Dissertations Order Form

I wasn't able to find the e-mail address for UMI (I'm not sure if they
take orders via e-mail), but below you will find a fax number for
international orders on the order form that can be found on their internet
site.

You can access their internet site through the University of Toronto
gopher (epas.utoronto.ca) in the following subdirectory:

Centre for Computing in the Humanities/ Other academic resources by
discipline/ religious studies and theology/ UMI Dissertation Abstracts

I hope this helps,

Tyler
 Tyler F. Williams                   	  	            Wycliffe College
 Internet: twilliam@epas.utoronto.ca              Toronto School of Theology
 Voice/Fax: (416) 963-9082                             University of Toronto