From: Phillip Long <plong@netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 1995 00:07:34 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Key Synoptic Problem Texts

All,

I would like to compile a list of the most troublesome to harmonize
Synoptic parallels.  What, in your opinion, are the most difficult
parallels to reconcile?

To tell you the truth, I'm not so much interested in an answer to the
problems these texts present, just in knowing which ones are the most
difficult.

Phil
plong@netcom.com