From: George Chryssogelos <geo@prometheus.hol.gr>
Date: Sat, 13 May 1995 10:33:28 +0200 (GMT+0200)
Subject: Singe to Multi accent converter "TONISMOS"

The Software converter "TONISMOS", is now compatible with the Greek
multi-accent font, which is supplied with WinGreek 1.9 - BETA .

"TONISMOS", is a converter of Greek-single-accent texts (oxu), to
Greek-multi-accent texts, "running" on a IBM compatible; producing
multi-accent-Greek texts in all the known (to us) formats.

It supports all the multi-accent-Greek (polytonic) fonts made in Greece,
and the font mentioned above.

                          Description
                          -----------

INPUT: Greek ASCII text (DOS), single-accent ( acute accents -oxu- )
                                +
                Software "TONISMOS" Ver. 2.7.6

OPTIONS FOR THE USER(YES/NO):
       grave accent, iota subscript, r with rough breathing,
       language demotic, language ancient-purified, text from
       Macintosh.

==>    1st OUTPUT: Greek ASCII text (DOS), multi-accent (acute-grave
       accent, rough-smooth breathing, circumflex, iota subscript)
                           +
                        FILTERS

==>    2nd OUTPUT: Greek-multi-accent text for WIN-DOS-MAC (all known
       fonts).

       Macintosh machines "read" the multi-accent-file with no need of
       conversion utilities (Maclink etc..)