[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

b-greek-digest V1 #745

b-greek-digest              Friday, 9 June 1995        Volume 01 : Number 745

In this issue:

        Greek Fonts
        Re: Porneia
        Intro to texts
        Re: Porneia
        Re: Intro to texts
        How to UnSubscribe
        Re: Porneia
        Re: Intro to texts
        Re: Intro to texts
        More on Mark
        Re: palaeography and p75
        Re: How to UnSubscribe
        Re: Resurrection appearances
        Midrashim and Gospels
        Reductio ad concubinum
        Re: Porneia
        Re: palaeography and p75
        Re: Porneia
        Re: Porneia
        Off-line

From: George Chryssogelos <geo@prometheus.hol.gr>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 1995 11:07:32 +0200 (GMT+0200)
Subject: Greek Fonts

I would like to know how many greek multi-accent (polytonic) fonts there
are available out there ... for MAC-IBM .
Also, if and how, could i have the font table of the following fonts:
KADMOS
ATTIKA
ATHENIAN
BOSPOROS