From: Nichael Lynn Cramer <nichael@sover.net>
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 1995 20:22:15 -0400
Subject: Ph.D. Programs in Textual Criticism, Again

A month or so back, there was a brief discussion on this list about various
programs available for study in (particularly NT) Textual Criticism.

As a follow up, perhaps those who responded before (or anyone else, for
that matter) would answer a related question on this topic:  What
qualifications and/or background --both at the level of specific course
work and previous field(s) of study-- would you expect to see in a student
who approached you as a candidate?

Nichael Cramer
nichael@sover.net