[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

b-greek-digest V1 #779

b-greek-digest             Tuesday, 11 July 1995       Volume 01 : Number 779

In this issue:

        Announcing the KIHM listserve for Cdn Christians.
        Another question on Aland
        Re: End of Mark Possibilities
        College Textbooks
        Re: Another question on Aland
        Re: Ph.D. Programs in Textual Criticism, Again
        Re: Another question on Aland
        Re: Date of Last Supper (was Artos/Azymos)
        Re: Another question on Aland
        Re: Date of Last Supper (was Artos/Azymos)
        Re: Validity of Ireneaus
        Re: Date of Last Supper
        Re: Validity of Ireneaus
        Re: Date of Last Supper