From: Bruce Terry <terry@bible.acu.edu>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 1995 14:23:55 CST
Subject: BG: Call for articles

Yesterday I spoke on the phone to Robert Longacre, editor of the Journal of
Translation and Textlinguistics.  He is looking for some quality articles in
the fields of Bible translation, discourse analysis/textlinguistics, and
related areas of Biblical studies.

Manuscripts may be sent to Robert E. Longacre, editor
                           Journal of Translation and Textlinguistics
                           7500 W. Camp Wisdom Road
                           Dallas, Texas 75236

Write the same address for a JOTT style sheet.

Bruce Terry                            E-MAIL: terry@bible.acu.edu
Box 8426, ACU Station		       Phone:  915/674-3759
Abilene, Texas 79699		       Fax:    915/674-3769