From: DDDJ@aol.com
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 1995 11:43:32 -0400
Subject: Let the Women be silent

<<Paul uses two different statistically-significant styles in 1 Corinthians
in
responding to the Corinthians' letter and in reacting to oral reports about
them which he had received.  In addition, there was a statistically-
significant shift in style between the bulk of the letter and the peak
(12-15),>>
Bruce would your style research support or detract from my concept that the
phrase "Let the women be silent in the Churches" is a quote from the letter
Paul received THAT HE DISAGREES WITH?

Positive Dennis