From: Mark Penner <mark.penner@jemanet.or.jp>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 1995 03:22:00 GMT
Subject: GHOST RITERS IN DISGUISE?

MM> analysis:  Is is possible that some N.T. authors,
MM> <snip> would submit their writing to
MM> respected friends for comments and/or editing before sending them
MM> out to the general public.

A perhaps parallel, perhaps unrelated question from another amateur--

Has anyone done a study of what differences can be found in the letters
Paul wrote with others and those he wrote alone? How about those he
wrote with X as opposed to those he wrote with Y?  Just off the top of my
head, I Corinthians (with Sosthenes) and II Corinthians (with Timothy)
seem very different in style. Could this account for the theories I used
to hear that "this letter is clearly not Pauline?"

Wondering out loud,
Mark
Mark & Mary Esther Penner                        CBInternational
                                                 Tokyo, Japan

 * RM 1.3 02234 * God created time soeverythingwouldn'thappenatonce...........