From: Scott Walters <swalters@sunstroke.sdsu.edu>
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 1995 18:28:28 -0700 (PDT)

unsubscribe b-greek

------------------------------

From: BBezdek@aol.com
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 1995 22:27:46 -0400
Subject: Re: Classical Greek

   I very much appreciate the contribution of those scholars on this list who
are much wider studied than just the Biblical Literature (I am,
unfortunately, not one of them).  Their comments broaden the view when
members tend to get focused on a particular construction that might support a
particular doctrinal position.

Thank you.

Byron T. Bezdek
Lisbon, Ohio