[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

b-greek-digest V1 #904

b-greek-digest           Wednesday, 11 October 1995     Volume 01 : Number 904

In this issue:

        Re: Beginning Grammars
        Classicist-Christian
        Re: 1 Cor. 1:5-7
        Re: 1 Cor. 1:5-7
        books offered
        Bible Education Sites on the Web?
        Re: 1 Cor. 1:5-7
        Classical PC/Mac support
        Needed:  a source for Hatch and Redpath
        Janet Dove
        Re: Classical PC/Mac support
        RE: Greek-Hebrew Bible Software
        Summary Re: Books on the Synoptic Problem
        Re: NA27 apparatus perplexity
        Off topic question
        online studies
        Re: Janet Dove
        Re: NA27 apparatus perplexity
        Re: 1Cor. 14:14
        Re: Ray Summers' ENT
        Re: 1 Cor. 1:5-7

From: "Alan D. Bulley" <s458507@aix1.uottawa.ca>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 1995 09:12:06 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: Beginning Grammars

Just out of curiosity, is the introductory Greek text by Eugene Van Ness
Goetchius (hope I spelled that correctly, it's been a while) still in
use? Between the textbook and the accompanying workbook, I found VNG's
morpheme-based approach quite quite easy to follow.

Anyone else?

Alan D. Bulley
Faculty of Theology/Faculte de theologie |s458507@aix1.uottawa.ca
Saint Paul University/Universite St-Paul |abulley@spu.stpaul.uottawa.ca