From: BBezdek@aol.com
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 1995 09:51:20 -0500
Subject: Re: TO TELION / Cor. 13:10

To those who a schooled in literature beyond the New Testament:

    Is there any way to specifically determine what TO TELEION refers to in
this passage?

    I come from a minority position/tradition that interpret this as the
completed scriptures.  There are doctrinal/traditional reasons for being on
either side of this argument, so attempting to put that aside (I am often
wrong and may be in this case also),  How far are we really able to go with
TO TELEION from the texts themselves?

Respectfully,
Byron T. Bezdek