From: George Chryssogelos <geo@hol.gr>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 1995 09:39:48 -0200
Subject: [none]

POSTPONE GREEK-L MAIL POSTPONE

------------------------------

From: Francesco Giannangeli <giannang@u308.nancy.inserm.fr>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 1995 09:19:08 +0100
Subject: Re Online Bible

From: Karl_Schulte-CKS005@email.mot.com
Date: 7 Nov 95 16:02:07 -0600
Subject: Online Bible

>Does anyone know where to get (on net/bbs)(www preferred) the Oline Bible?

The latest version of OLB (2.5.2) is on:

ftp.std.com/obi/Religion/Online.Bible (images of 1.4Mb disks)

For Europe:

ftp.ask.uni-karlsruhe.de/pub/miscx/bible/OLB

GIANNANGELI Francesco
38, rue Aristide Briand
54510 TOMBLAINE - France  /  E-mail: giannang@u308.nancy.inserm.fr

------------------------------

From: "Espen S. Ore" <Espen.Ore@hd.uib.no>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 1995 11:11:29 +0100
Subject: ALLC/ACH '96 - Reminder

This has been posted on various lists. Please excuse me if you receive
multiple copies.

The deadline for abstracts for individual papers and sessions is November
30, 1995. The deadline for poster sessions and demonstrations is january
15, 1996. For the full Call for Papers, please see:

<http://www.hd.uib.no/allc-ach96.html>

or contact:

Espen.Ore@hd.uib.no

Yours,

Espen S. Ore

Espen Ore             NB! New phone number!    Tel: + 47 55 58 28 65
Norwegian Computing Centre for the Humanities  Fax: + 47 55 58 94 70
Bergen, NORWAY
Espen.Ore@hd.uib.no