From: J.D.F.=van=Halsema%BW_KG%TheoFilos@esau.th.vu.nl
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 96 11:38:08 MET
Subject: Tenses and Grammatical Structures

One of my collegues at the Vrije Universiteit is studying the relationship
between tenses/moods and grammatical structures/syntax in Old Testament
Hebrew.
She asked me whether I know of this kind of study done in the field of New
Testament Greek. As I do not know of any such work (I am more of an 'Umwelt-
man'), I forward this question to the forum of B-GREEK.
Any reply is welcome,
	Erik

Erik van Halsema                 |Research Assistant Vrije Universiteit
j.d.f.van_halsema@esau.th.vu.nl  |Faculty of Theology
jdfvh@dds.nl                     |De Boelelaan 1105,  1081 HV  Amsterdam,  NL
			negat quis: nego; ait: aio.
	   (Terentius, Eunuchus II.2.21; Cicero, De Amicitia XXV.93)