From: "Carl W. Conrad" <cwconrad@artsci.wustl.edu>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 1996 08:34:23 -0600
Subject: Re: Aorists etc

I take the liberty of forwarding Maurice O'Sullivan's response to my note
on aorist passive subjunctives and imperatives from a couple days ago. He
is much too kind to call attention to my errors on the list itself, and he
raises an interesting issue about SPLAGXNIZOMAI that others might want to
comment on.

(314) 935-4018