[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

b-greek-digest V1 #97

b-greek-digest           Thursday, 1 February 1996     Volume 01 : Number 097

In this issue:

        Thank you ALL
        fonts
        Re: Future subjunctive
        Wis of Solomon 7
        Upsilon
        Subjunctive Mood
        Don't Let This Happen to You
        Re: Upsilon
        Re: Upsilon
        Re: Wis of Solomon 7
        O)CU?S = wood sorrel????
        Greek Vocab
        Re: Greek Vocab
        Re: O)CU?S = wood sorrel????
        Re: O)CU?S = wood sorrel????
        Re: O)CU?S = wood sorrel????
        Apostolic Fathers Questions
        Re: Don't Let This Happen to You
        Re: Wis of Solomon 7

From: Frank Welder <fwelder@ccinet.ab.ca>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 1996 22:48:56 -0700
Subject: Thank you ALL

I say thank you ALL, for taking time and reply to my ?
Each and everyone of you give me the same answer.
I am studing from; the Greek of Stephens, 1550,
also Elzevir, 1624; I am using a; Bruder's Greek
Concordance. The problem is it is Greek writing.
So some Greek words are hard to follow.
I have a word in James 5:16 "fault"
Now my Greek use the word "offences"
and I have trouble finding the meaning of that word
in realtion to James 5:16 "fault"
I will try to spell the word into english.
"paraptomata" I would like some help with this.
Be patient with my ignorance of Greek.
Could you privately email me as not to tie up
others computers. I say again thank you ALL.
FRANK
2 Pe 3:18