From: Constantine Stathopoulos <cstath@onned.gr>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 96 11:47:18 +0200
Subject: New Member

Greetings to all!

This is a re-posting, since my original message failed to go.

I am new to this mailing list, so please allow me to say a few things about
myself. My name is Constantine Stathopoulos. I live in Athens, where I study
law at the local University. I am a Greek national, so that gives me an
Orthodox background. I am very interested in how the Greek language is
studied and understood by non-Greek speakers, so I wiil probably be a lurker
most of the times.

Regards,

Constantine Stathopoulos,
Athens, Greece.