From: "Albert Collver, III" <Collver@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 96 13:14:59 UT
Subject: RE: Summary: Something from Nothing

	In John 1:1 the Logos is Jesus. Thinking of the Creation account from Genesis
1. The Logos is involved where God spoke. "God said, 'Let there be...'" The
Logos is the Word of God which is Christ.
	The Logos is not a substance but Christ himself - God. The work of creation
was truly Trinitarian with the Father, Son, and Spirit involved.