Two Requests

From: Orthopodeo@aol.com
Date: Fri Aug 04 1995 - 12:01:45 EDT

Folks:

I am looking for two pieces of information.

First, does anyone have a good, yet not overly long, study on Colossians 1:20
lying around they could send me? Or a good study of katallassw at hand? I
am swamped and need to work on the passage.

Second, could someone give me Bill Mounce's current e-mail address?

Oh, BTW, for those of you interested: the series of programs on the KJV issue
on the John Ankerberg Show are currently airing on the Family Channel and in
various other venues. The programs included three KJV Only advocates, Dr.
Thomas Strouse (TR-Only), Dr. Samuel Gipp (a student of Ruckman's), and Dr.
Joe Chambers (representing Gail Riplinger's views). On the other side we had
myself, Dr. Daniel Wallace, Dr. Kenneth Barker, Dr. Don Wilkins, and Dr. Art
Farstad. It was, well, enjoyable. :)

BTW, Riplinger, Ruckman, and D.A. Waite, were all invited to participate, but
they all declined.

* Recte Ambulamus ad Veritatem Evangelii *
* James White *
* Scholar In Residence Director of Ministries *
* College of Christian Studies Alpha and Omega Ministries *
* Grand Canyon University Orthopodeo@aol.com *
* Adjunct Professor---Golden Gate Seminary *