Re: Archive is set up!

From: Vincent Broman (broman@np.nosc.mil)
Date: Thu Aug 17 1995 - 11:31:14 EDT

James Tauber,

Thank you for setting up the b-greek archive.
I have saved more than 300 past articles from b-greek,
those that seemed most interesting or informative to me,
including responses to some frequently asked questions.
Would it be easy for you to add these messages at the
beginning of your archive, so that some past history
was represented? I imagine it would be appreciated.

Vincent Broman, code 544 Bayside Email: broman@nosc.mil
Naval Command Control and Ocean Surveillance Center, RDT&E Div.
San Diego, CA 92152-6147, USA Phone: +1 619 553 1641