LXX & AP

From: MIRKOVA1@ctrvax.vanderbilt.edu
Date: Thu Aug 24 1995 - 13:15:36 EDT

Let me pass a word of advice from James Barr. He recommended me to use the big
Liddell-Scott dictionary for LXX. I've been happy with it ever since. For
grammar and syntax I go to classical greek, for example, H.W.Smyth. There is a
unique tool for LXX published by the Univerisity of Athens, Greece: Greek to
Hebrew dictionary for LXX. It's out of print and just first volume was publishedThe authors are: B.Tsakonas, E.Oikonomou, and N.Papadopoulos.
Greetings!
Alexander Mirkovic, Vanderbilt University