FAQ on NT greek grammars and dictionaries

From: Vincent Broman (broman@np.nosc.mil)
Date: Fri Aug 25 1995 - 13:25:51 EDT

This email list hears Frequently Asked Questions about what lexicons and
grammars to use. Helpful responses to such questions I have collected over
several years, many originating from the esteemed Edward Hobbs, and after
a bare minimum of pruning&polishing I have made them accessible at
http: or ftp://archimedes.nosc.mil/pub/gnt/b-greek-FAQ-lexicon-grammar .

Vincent Broman, code 786 Bayside Email: broman@nosc.mil
Naval Command Control and Ocean Surveillance Center, RDT&E Div.
San Diego, CA 92152-6147, USA Phone: +1 619 553 1641