B-Greek Archive missed a day or two

From: James K. Tauber (jtauber@cyllene.uwa.edu.au)
Date: Sat Aug 26 1995 - 01:29:26 EDT

For some reason unknown to me, "jtauber@cyllene.uwa.edu.au", the account
I use for the b-greek archive was unsubscribed some time in the last
couple of days. As a result, recent discussions never appeared in the
mailbox that is archived.

I presume some routine check noticed I was subscribed from two separate
places (jtauber@cyllene and jtauber@tartarus) and promptly unsubscribed me
from one. But there is an excellent reason why I am subscribed from two
places! I read one and automatically archive the other.

My apologies for the postings I have missed. Hopefully it won't happen
again (hint to whoever unsubscribed me :-)

James K. Tauber <jtauber@cyllene.uwa.edu.au>
Programmer and CWIS Officer
University Computing Services
University of Western Australia