Re: Identify

From: Jan.Haugland@uib.no
Date: Mon Aug 28 1995 - 11:30:33 EDT

> I read your comment on the B-Greek re: the Synoptic Apocalypse, over the
> weekend. I am intrigued to see your name and address. Are you a former
> missionary to Taiwan with the Norwegian Missionary Society?

Hello Marlin

I am sorry to disappoint you, but this must be another person. My full name is
Jan Steinar Haugland, and I presently live in Bergen, Norway.

> Give me a reply. Thanks!

You're welcome

Cheers,

- Jan

--
   "This life is a test. It is only a test. Had this been an actual life,
   you would have received further instructions as to what to do and where