Pocket Greek NT?

From: David Housholder (73423.2015@compuserve.com)
Date: Sat Aug 26 1995 - 22:57:51 EDT

When I am going out, to the library, on an errand trip where there will be
waiting times, or on a longer trip out of town, and I want to carry a Greek NT
with me, I usually look at my UBS 3.1 (= 3, corrected -- I still don't like the
look of 4) and NA27 and decide not to take one. They just take too much room. My
older NA26 is a possibility as it is smaller. The older still 24 or 25 or
whatever it is is even better (but I leave that in India with the rest of my
divided library).

Anyway, what I am suggesting is that I would like to have a slim Greek NT that
is easy to stick in my pocket or tuck in a corner of a briefcase. The "easy" way
to produce that would be to print a Grk NT without the apparatus; just provide
the text.

What I'm wondering is whether any of you have wished for a similar product. If
so, there might be a basis for suggesting it to the publishers.

David Housholder (DavidHousholder@XC.Org)
writing at 8:59 PM on Saturday, August 26, 1995