Reuben Swanson's textual apparatus appearing

From: Vincent Broman (broman@np.nosc.mil)
Date: Thu Aug 31 1995 - 13:15:20 EDT

Dr. Swanson's very substantial textual apparatus for Matthew, viz.

    ed. Swanson, Reuben J, "New Testament Greek Manuscripts:
    Variant Readings arranged in Horizontal Lines against
    Codex Vaticanus", Pt. I Matthew, Preliminary Printing,
    William Carey International Univ., Pasadena, 1994,

was just a pilot printing for a more ambitious publication. In talking
with him recently, I found out that he has completed the four gospels in
May and has commenced with Acts. The Gospels apparatus should appear
in print in two-three months, jointly from WCIU Press and Sheffield Press
in the UK.

I can hardly wait!

Vincent Broman, code 786 Bayside Email: broman@nosc.mil
Naval Command Control and Ocean Surveillance Center, RDT&E Div.
San Diego, CA 92152-6147, USA Phone: +1 619 553 1641