Re: BG: Synoptic Apocalypse

From: Leo Percer (PERCERL@baylor.edu)
Date: Thu Aug 31 1995 - 14:50:40 EDT

Carl:

Thanks for your reasoned statements the past couple of days on B-Greek. I
do not think it unreasonable that we can (and probably should) discuss the
texts before us both with an eye toward our own theological biases and
without judgement on another's viewpoint. That is, I really believe it is
possible to dialogue about the Greek texts without making belief an issue.
Where it is one, then let's air it out so we can know where we stand. Where
it isn't an issue, then let's leave it alone. I for one appreciate the wide
range of views we find here on B-Greek, and with a little thought can usually
tell the theological background of many posters. Thanks for taking a strong
stand on this issue!

Regards,

Leo Percer
PERCERL@BAYLOR.EDU