NT on Papyrus: Report

From: Edgar M. Krentz (emkrentz@mcs.com)
Date: Fri Sep 01 1995 - 17:58:45 EDT

Date: Fri, 1 Sep 1995 08:46:56 -0400
From: "Paul Swarney" <pswarney@YorkU.CA>
To: emkrentz@mcs.com (Edgar M. Krentz)
Subject: Re: Forwarding Kongress report

I neglected to say that you may certainly forwrd my remarks! What is
B-greek's chief concern?

Paul Swarney

As you can see from the above, I am forwarding this report with Paul
Swarney's permission. It should be of interest to all who read the thread
sometime ago about Carsten Thiede's reading of some papyri.