re Questions from a Student

From: Carabine@aol.com
Date: Wed Sep 13 1995 - 22:11:58 EDT

re Questions from a Student

   I apologize for any moment's hesitation that my erroneous transcription
(into the English alphabet) of the verb in John 1:1c may have caused some
readers. I should have (?) transcribed it as "HN" (without the quotes, of
course), so that my eta should have found a match for its shape in the
capital
letter "H". Using an ASCII DOS text editor, I find that I too easily forget
the location of the proper keys for transcription. I had intended to check
the appropriateness of my choice of transcriptional characters, but forgot
to do so in a timely manner.

Al Kidd